Avid Outdoorsman Product Showcase: FireDisc Cookers
Jeff Siegel of Avid Outdoorsman Media Group sits down to chat with Griff Jaggard, FIREDISC Cookers President & Co-Founder. We get an inside look at how the company started, how they are handling the current pandemic & its affect on sales, as well as all of the features of the FIREDISC cooker.
If you’re headed hunting, fishing or camping, you can’t bring your entire BBQ with you — but you can bring the FIREDISC Portable Cooker. It folds up and fits neatly into your trunk or truck bed. Once you arrive, pull it out, hook it up to a large or small propane tank, and start cooking. Get stuck on an uneven surface? No worries! The FIREDISC features an adjustable stand that ensures you’ll always have a flat cooking surface.
More Episodes of the Avid Outdoorsman Product Showcase: GCI Outdoor’s Freeform Zero Gravity Lounger
Cleanup is fast and easy! After you’ve cooked that last burger or fillet, simply clean out your FIREDISC with water, dry the surface, and wipe down with oil.
The FIREDISC has been hand-inspected and is made from the highest-quality carbon steel available. It has been mechanically designed for ease of use, portability, and to deliver restaurant-quality results.
Specifications & Features of the FireDisc Cooker:
- 22” Disc diameter
- 380 Square Inches of total cooking area
- 24″ or 36″ Tall
- 2 ½ inch “HR” Heat Ring™
- 52 lbs. – 60 lbs. in weight
- 69.08 ” Disc circumference
- 2 Disc Grips™ – durable high heat rubber handles
- 4 Disc Cleats™ – durable high heat silicone cleats
- Runs a 16 oz. propane tank
- Adaptable to a 20 lb. propane tank
- 5-gallon capacity
- High Heat Powder coated
- SureFlame™ Burner is a 4” in diameter and 9” in length
- Flexible Stand – Adapts to any uneven surfaces
- 3-piece Heavy Duty ultra-high carbon steel construction
- Folds to 24″ or 36″ max Height in any in a 5’ wide space
- Lays flat for easy storage in the car trunk, SUV rear, or truck bed
- 1- minute cleanup – Hose off, dry, and wipe with oil in seconds (We do not recommend using soap)
- Surface cooking flavor improves with age – “Seasoned Effect” like that of cast iron
- Easy assembly, No screws, nuts or bolts
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty