YouTuber Ultimate 4WD Equipment PTY LTD takes us through the 5 most important things you need to do to prep your 4×4 for the next big off-road trip.
- Tires – Upgrade! Make sure your tires feature a strong sidewall, correct tread pattern, and good longevity.
- Suspension – Capable of handling the rugged terrain, and added weight of your items, accessories, and caravan / trailer.
- Electrical Systems – You will most likely want to add extra electrical-based features to you vehicle, as it is an important part of making your journey safe and comfortable. However, be aware that most vehicles factory systems cannot handle this extra strain
- Bullbar – Getting the proper amount of protection out of your vehicle is important for the safety of you and your passengers.
- Storage – You want to make sure you have the proper amount of storage for the items you need, and most importantly, that they are secured. If an item is not safely secured, it can become a projectile in the event of an accident or heavy braking.