These camping hacks are easy to replicate and most importantly, super cheap! The items needed can all be found at your local dollar store.
- Mesh laundry bags for drying dishes – throw in the wet dishes, hang it from a tree and leave to dry.
- Spread solar light stakes around the campsite/tent for light at night.
- Glow-in-the-dark bracelets around tent ties so no one trips!
- Cover tent lines with pool noodles.
- Use a cake cover to keep paper plates and napkins from flying away in the wind.
6. Pick up some stacking bins to keep tent & site organized.
7. A small broom & dustpan will help keep tent clean and it’s easy to store away.
8. Use a hanging shoe organizer to to store items neatly.
9. Use campfire skewers to make s’mores.
10. Store spices in a 7-day pill container.
11. Pick up some fun, plastic fly swatters to keep the bugs away.
12. Hardware polly rope can be used as a clothesline – to hang clean and/or wet items.
13. Jumbo plastic clothespins can hold tablecloths down/keep them from blowing away.
14. Break your eggs and store them in a labeled plastic jar/bottle before you leave, so you don’t have to worry about them breaking in a the carton.
15. Meal prep beforehand so you can spend more time with company and less time cooking.
16. Make your own charcoal grill out of a foil pan, cooling rack and charcoal.
17. Stick pieces of soap in bath mitts or car wash mitts, add water and use to scrub/clean around the campsite.
18. Cover food with a new shower cap to keep the flies and bugs off.
19. Grab the essentials and make a compact first aid kit with an old pill bottle as a mini supply for hikes.
20. Don’t forget some rain ponchos!